Friday, August 12, 2005

stocking up. . .

i finally got my year's supply of deodorant (among other things), as instructed by all of you who have lived in japan. the checkout woman seemed to think i was a bit nuts. i figure i'll be thankful soon enough. in other news, my boss sent me an email in response to the intro email i wrote. . .


Konnichiwa! Erinn.

Thank you for your Mail.
Recently it’s been fine and very hot.
The temperature is around 32 degrees centigrade in the daytime.

You’ve been studying languages hard, haven’t you? I respect you. I can hardly read and write besides Japanese. I regret that I should have studied more at the age of student. Ms. Setsuko Kawamura, an English teacher of Kahoku J.H.S. help me with English. I think that she becomes your good partner.

Don’t hesitate to tell me, if you meet difficulties while you stay in Kahoku. We’ll support you as possible as we can. If you have some more questions, send me a mail, please.

The day you come to Japan is coming soon.
Let's enjoy new life together.


i think i am going to enjoy my time in japan very much! the people are so kind and accommodating (at least via email!). . . okay, i should go accomplish something. . .like pack! (two suitcases at 70 pounds each. . .ugh.)

No comments: